Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Compare 2 Lists and Take an Action Q

Next Step in my Automated Reconciliation

I need to Copy only Rows that do not have an "X" within to a Specific Area of "Sheet3"

So the Area I am looking to Copy from is Cols N-P (starting at Row2), note the "X" is detailed or not in Col Q

The Range will be variable, so this month it might be 500 rows, next could be different

Sheet3 will layout as follows
ColO should appear in ColA, starting at Row14
ColN should appear in ColB, starting at Row14
ColP should appear in ColH, starting at Row14

The twist on Sheet3 is that I have a certain layout, so if I I'm copyinfg in 60 rows of data, there needs to be 60 rows available starting at Row14 in Sheet13 if that makes sense, as I have a Subtotal Row currently on Sheet3 Row 29

Below is my Recorded VBA filter, but I'm stuck at the re-arranging of the Columns and inserting the rows on Sheet3

Sub ExtractUnmatched()
Sheets("Reconciliation").Select
Columns("M:Q").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
ActiveSheet.Range("$M$1:$Q$5000").AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:=" "
Range("N2:P5000").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
Range("A14").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("A1").Select

Sheets("Reconciliation").Select
Selection.AutoFilter