Dave Peterson

The first thing I would do is get all that data into one worksheet.

Ron de Bruin has some code that might make it easier:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

Then maybe the pivottable would look nicer.

leecou wrote:

Hi there - another new user here.

This has been bugging me all day so any help or suggestions would be
really gratefully appreciated.

I have 27 worksheets each containing purchasing data from different
businesses. There are 6 columns in each sheet showing a purchase route,
each row represents a supplier and each cell represents a value (so A =
"Direct", 1="AAA Ltd" and A1 = £200)

Although the Supplier names are all similar they are not all the same
(and there is a variance on the number for each sheet (some have 300,
some have up to 400)) meaning that vlookup is not really working.

What I want to see is the spend of each company by supplier, also
showing the purchase routes so I can compare each company's total spend
by purchase route/supplier or by supplier total.

I have tried using pivot tables, but with no success (as the data is
across worksheets) and the less said about my access attempt the
better.

So, how do I get all the data to show neatly (and visibly) on one sheet
and still be able to manipulate it to extract the information I need?

Many thanks

leecou
leecou's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27791
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=473118