Nick Hodge

It won't be Excel but a result of rounding. Excel may only show 2 decimals
but it holds up to 15 behind the scenes. It also uses this in it's
'ongoing' calculations, this makes you believe Excel is 'wrong' when it is
actually correct.

I am not sure why it is this far out, but if you'd like to send me the
workbook, I'll look it over and let you know why

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"langholme" wrote in message
a spreadsheet with some formulas asking for some simple calculations is
giving the wrong results in some cases. Eg it is calculating 1.9*10 as
18.06
instead of 19. Every row has the same formula but the miscalculation only
occurs every now and again. Why?