Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Autofill VBA Q

Can't get my head around this, with formula below, if there is only 2 rows of data (row 1 is header stuff), B2 will = 0 (its embedded with formula =IF(T30,1,B2+1), it should be 1 and B3 = 0, it should be <blank. Note there is a value in A1 & A2, hence the check on Column A

If there are more than 2 rows, formula works perfectly

If I am specifying B2 to be 1 and Autofillng from B3, how can B2 be populated with a formula, if Row2 is the last row of data?

With ActiveSheet
LRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
.Range("B2") = 1
.Range("B3:B" & LRow).Formula = "=IF(T30,1,B2+1)"