Sheila

Laura's question was exactly mine! I have been searching help to find NOTHING
about this. This will stop my search ... but I don't like the answer! Left
and right margins should match the body of the document! WHERE to I get to
post my suggestion to Microsoft for this change?!! :) -- Sheila

"Laura J" wrote:

How do I change the left and right margins of footers (Excel 03)? Excel
seems to only allow distance from bottom of page as a margin, so I now have
footer margins that do not match my main body left and right margins. I can
find no info on this in MS's help files.
Thanks,
Laura