Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default activating activeX objects

Hi,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/kb/3025036

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US

isabelle

Le 2016-11-11 Ã* 15:57, c1802362 a écrit :
I've just finished a rather large VBA application. Everything is working fine
on my end and I'm getting ready to deploy to approximately 4,000 users.

The user base is mostly running Excel 2010/windows 7 Professional (there are
a few Excel 2007/XP users). I've beta tested the code with a few associates
and it works as advertised on most machines, but there are a few computers
where the activeX controls are inoperative.

I am hoping the errant PCs have some setting that turned off activeX.

Is there a switch to enable activeX functionality? Where is it located?

Art