Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Watchdog timer issues

On 03/11/16 19:33, GS wrote:
On 02/11/16 17:30, GS wrote:
The latest version of ParseWebPages.xls doesn't contain any userforms.
You can download it's zip here...

This one of the projects that my directions would be "If I wanted to
get there, I wouldn't start from here".

Use Pup.

http://www.compciv.org/recipes/cli/p...-parsing-html/
https://github.com/EricChiang/pup

Works in Windows and in everything else.

Very nice tool! Not sure the usefullness importing the data into Excel
is from a command window without additional arduous coding. Do you have
any suggestions for Walter?

Well, for one it would enable dropping the nasty internet controls stuff
from Excel, and CLI results can be got at through WScript.Shell

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...sing-excel-vba

I use pup in a bash script on linux, but the thing would be a fit here
with less overall coding.

--
Adrian C