Bill Martin

George Nicholson wrote:
There is also a set of constants for the settings governed by the windows
color pallete: i.e., a constant that translates to the "window caption bar
backcolor/forecolor", "disabled control backcolor/Forecolor", " tooltips
backcolor/forecolor", etc. The idea being that you could use the "Disabled
textbox backcolor" constant in code/property settings and you will get
whatever color the user's window palette calls for: grey, red, etc.

I have a hardcopy of this list somewhere (circa 97, several dozen items) but
when I've tried to find it again on MSKB, I never could....

Not much help, I know...

What I started out looking for was some kind of listing of colors translated
into either the R,G,B values or into the LONG equivalent VBA uses:

ColorValue = RGB(r,g,b)

I would have thought that dead easy to find somewhere, but I haven't had much
luck searching the web thus far.

Bill