JessJ

Default Visual Basic and SP2

Hi,
I'm one of the people for whom Office 2003, SP2 would not install, but I
read the newsgroup and downloaded, and successfully installed, the
recommended file (full version). I do not have the Professional version of
office (nor visual basic), but since the sp2 update, there seems to be a
visual basic in Excel! Is this merely because that full version of sp2
over-updated me, or is VB really now included in the product?

jessj
--
Jess
(XP Home SP/2 OEM. HDD1:Windows NTFS 280GB; Fat32 1GB; Linux 19GB.