Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronald[_4_] Ronald[_4_] is offline

Default Search Word document based on text in Excel cell.

Hello Claus,

As usual once a tool works good you wondering if a certain step can be integrated....

Is it possible to add a comment on the found text in Word and put whats on column B from the same excel row?

So having the code so far, in the example below "Search me" will be find in Word, "CommSearchme" will be add as comment to sentence "Search me" in Word and column D will be updated because the sentence was found.

Col A Col B Col D
Search me CommSearchme Match Found.

Many thanks in advance for any help you could provide!

Ronald.