Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default Colormarking of fields based on colors in another sheet(difficult !!)

Le 2016-10-13 Ã* 22:37, isabelle a écrit :
Le 2016-10-10 Ã* 07:20, a écrit : Isabelle, Thanks a lot.
You created it now as a ChangeWorksheet module. Can you please change it in a
general one were I can push a button to run it. I will place it then under
modules instead of direct under the datasheet. ps. I do not realy understand
your question about the color table. I have to read that first in more
detail, and then I will come back on that later.

forget the previous proposal, rather look this one
http://www.cjoint.com/c/FJonbgUBr8a

isabelle