Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default Colormarking of fields based on colors in another sheet(difficult !!)

i Johan,

if you could upload the file on (cjoint.com, or other ) course without
confidentielles' data, it would help us to help you!

isabelle

Le 2016-10-04 Ã* 12:01, a écrit :
Hello, big challange to make ! (for me). Perhaps somebody can help me out.

In Sheet1 I have 66 Columns and appr 60 records. Column A = TextCode1 (like
3A, 3B, etc..), Column B = TextCode2 (like A, B, etc..), Column C till BN is
heading nr.1 till 64. In the records of Column C till BN are specific records
only 'green' colored (filled color). There is no data/value registered in it.
Only the color.

In Sheet2 I have the same columns but now started from Column K. (TextCode1
in Column K, TextCode2 in Column L and the headings nr.1 till 64 in the
Columns M till BX). In sheet 2 are in the datafields of column M till BX
values registered.

I like to have a module which;

Loop in Sheet2 from record 2 till last. Based on TextCode1+TextCode2, Lookup
in Sheet1 to the identical TextCode1+TextCode2 and then copy the colorformat
from that row (from C till BN) from sheet 1 to this record in sheet2 in the
columns M till BX of the specific record of the loop. Based on the identical
code, you will get then the same colored records.

Finally; A module thats overlooks all records in Sheet2. If the colored
record is 'green' but there's no value registered, then color the field
'orange'. If there's is a value registered in a field that isn't 'green' then
color the record 'red'.

So,...... if there's a better creator then me :) So please. Thanks !!

regards, Johan.