Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Need help with many changed Hyperlinks

Would you like to see how this will be much easier if you put the
songs

in the Excel file?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

If you can give me a step by step guide on how to do it, I am willing
try it

I did this for a bunch of special diet recipes, so I know it works! I
turned off gridlines and headings so my worksheets look like Word
pages. (This also works in LibreCalc)

Just copy your songs into a worksheet; -this can be 1 sheet for a group
of songs of a given 'type', a separate sheet for each song 'type'. (ie:
praise, inspiration, joyous, ...)

Change your current hyperlinks to ref the location of the cell
containing its song title. (Place in This Document)

This will work best if you give each song title a local scope defined
name. Also give A1 on your hyperlinks sheet (Index page) a workbook
level defined name so you can jump back to it from any song sheet.
(Your hyperlink text should be the song title)