Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default subroutine stops running unexpectedly

not running 'on error resume next'
sheet protection is not in effect. Matter of fact, it executes the
.insert or whatever before taking a dive into quits-ville

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 11:03:54 AM UTC-7, GS wrote:
I have no clue as to why this is occurring, but when trying to
write subroutines and macros and whatnot, my sub stops running
when trying to perform some type of cell/range manipulation
(.delete, .insert, etc). Does anyone know of some setting or other
formatting whatever that may cause this?

Is Sheet Protection in play? Are you escaping errors with 'On Error
Resume Next'?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

---

Are you specifying the respective 'Shift:=' parameter?