Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Selec same row different column?

You may recall that I use a macro program called Macro Express Pro.

Sorry, but I did not know this. I did browse the website, though, and
have downloaded Pro for a test drive. This looks like an excellent
utility for personal use by power users whom are non-programmers!

However, I do application development in VB6 or Excel VBA, but I often
use vbScript for lightweight personal utilities. All of my Excel apps
have been duped as VB6 stand-alone EXEs via using the Farpoint
Spread.ocx ActiveX Spreadsheet control. This was done to facilitate non
MS Office users having my apps. (Many of my users switched away from
MSO when the Ribbon interface was introduced!)

While there's nothing yet that I haven't been able to make Excel/VB6
do, Macro Express Pro looks like a formidable tool worth adding to
anyone's arsenal!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!