Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Read (and parse) file on the web

Robert Baer wrote:

Auric__ wrote:
Robert Baer wrote:

everonvietnam2016 wrote:
sản phẩm tốt, giá rẻ, chất lượng, an to*n cho người
dùng, dịch vụ tuyệt trần, lúc n*o có điều kiện qua
ủng hộ nhé. chúc c*a h*ng l*m ăn hiệu quả

No kapish.
Firstly, on my computer, all i see is a strange mix of characters
from the 512 ASCII set.
Secondly, i would not be able to read or understand your language
even if it was elegantly rendered.

It's Vietnamese. *Lots* of accented characters. Also, it's spam.

Yes, it was easy to recognize that was Vietnamese.
How the heck did you figure out that it was spam?

Well, it's Vietnamese in an almost-entirely English group, replying to a
thread that's entirely in English.

Also, courtesy of Google translate:

Is good, cheap, quality, seated * n for users, divine service, at n*o
conditional support through offline. Wish c * a h * ng l * m efficiently

The text is buggered on my end so I can't get a complete translation, but you
can see that it's meant to advertise *something*. The post immediately
preceding it was also Vietnamese spam, complete with a link. (If you didn't
see it, don't worry about it.)

Also, it's deleted from the Google archive. That's a pretty good sign right
there.

--
The only thing your dreams will land you is dead in a ditch.