Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
Robert Baer Robert Baer is offline

Default Read (and parse) file on the web CORRECTION#2

Auric__ wrote:
Robert Baer wrote:

PS: i found WGET to be non-useful (a) it truncates the filename (b) it
buggers it to partial gibberish.

Then you must be using a bad version, or perhaps have something wrong with
your .wgetrc. I've been using wget for around 10 years, and never had
anything like those issues unless I pass bad options.

Know nothing about .wgetrc; am in Win2K cmd line, and the batch file
used is:
H:
CD\Win2K_WORK\OIL4LESS\LLCDOCS\FED app\FBA stuff

wget --no-check-certificate --output-document=5960_002.TXT
--output-file=log002.TXT
https://www.nsncenter.com/NSNSearch?...2&PageNumber=2

PAUSE

The SourceForge site offered a Zip which was supposed to be complete,
but none of the created folders had an EXE (tried Win2K, WinXP, Win7).
Found SofTonic offering only a plain jane wget.exe, which i am using,
so that may be a buggered version.
Suggestions?