Sandy Mann

Tom,

I can't find your "previously stated criteria" but perhaps you can read more
into Viviank's posts than I can.

Anyway, given that, surely your formula will produce a negative figure for
the student for a cell value of anything less than $37.50? Unless of course
I am misunderstanding what you mean by "Cell"

--
Regards

Sandy

Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Based on your previously stated criteria, the only way a student would
have
less than $15 is if they sold zero. You can easily check if that is the
case

=if(qtysold=0,0,Cell*.4-15)

Tom Ogilvy

"Viviank" wrote in message
Once again working on the fundraiser spreadsheet... Teacher wants ... of
total money raised, 40% is profit...of that profit the first $15 goes to

the
general account, the difference goes in the student account. The only

thing
I really need to keep track of is the student account, which I figured

would
be (cell*.4)-15, but the problem I have is ... If the child raised zero
dollars, it's showing a -$15 dollar balance, but I would need it to show

zero.

Any help is appreciated.

Vivian K