Mike

Insert a column. Enter 1 in the first row. Select that row and select all
the way down your worksheet. Click Edit - Fill - Series - Linear with step
value one. Now you have made a nice index for later use.
Insert another column. Leave the row you want blank. Enter an x in the row
you don't want. Next one blank. Next one an x. Select the first blank cell
to the second x. Click on the lower right box (your cursor changes to a plus
sign). Drag it down to the end of your data.
Then you select all columns with data and sort by the column with the x's.
This will put all the rows you want to delete together so you can quickly
delete them. Then you grab all your columns with data and resort by that
index you created.
Try to do this within 2 minutes.

"tjc" wrote:

Is there a way I can delete only the even rows in my spreadsheet?

I have over 6000 rows and I only need the odd ones

Thanks

--
tjc
tjc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27792