Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shriil shriil is offline

Default Transfer data from one workbook to another workbook resident inNetwork, based on Date Filters

Hi

I have a workbook RawData.xlsx in my D: Drive, containing a worksheet
"Data" which gets populated date-wise basis. It is quite a large datasheet as it contains data from 5 years ago till present and having 60 columns. The first column is the Date Field.

I would like to transfer this data to another workbook FinalData.xlsx having a worksheet "Data" which has the same field names as that of the original worksheet of RawData.xlsx.

There are two issues that I am clueless about:

First, this FinalData.xlsx is resident on a network computer (Computer name : Quality) under its D: Drive. So How will I be able to set the target path

Secondly each time I save the RawData.xlsx workbook, I would want to transfer those data that are 30 days old till date, from the RawData.xlsx workbook to the FinalData.xlsx workbook

I would be glad if i could get help on how to write the code for this program.

Thanks for the help