Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Customising date format

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Thu, 25 Aug 2016 17:48:34 +0100 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

Thanks Claus but the issue is clearly more fundamental, something
basically wrong I'm doing about pasting your code. I have your
previous code working in one specific worksheet. It's now a matter of
making it universal. (In fact I don't see why the code has changed?)

And anyway, after downloading that DateFormat workbook, what is its
purpose? What am I supposed to do with it?

paste the code from the workbook. I guess you copied the code from a
website or a newsreader and you have issues with the word wrap.

Regards
Claus B.

The code now in Personal.xls pasted from the download is the same as
before, when I had pasted it as usual from my offline email/newsgroup
program (Agent).
And it's the same as the previous code pasted to the one workbook.

But if I enter dates in col C as before, the changes do not appear.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...cel-VBA-05.jpg

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK