Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Customising date format

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:54:44 +0100 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

As you see from this screenshot, I'm plainly doing something wrong.
Neither your code nor that from GS to change the 'theme' is working.

download from he
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2cxlsm
the workbook "DateFormat"
There is a solution for Worksheet_Change event, for working with simple
macro and for CF.

Regards
Claus B.

Thanks Claus but the issue is clearly more fundamental, something
basically wrong I'm doing about pasting your code. I have your
previous code working in one specific worksheet. It's now a matter of
making it universal. (In fact I don't see why the code has changed?)

And anyway, after downloading that DateFormat workbook, what is its
purpose? What am I supposed to do with it?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK