Jim Rech

I don't have ACGM.DLL on my machine and I have 5 versions of Excel
installed. So I don't think it's part of Excel. If it's not a control you
need and if it is referenced under Tools, References (in the Visual Basic
Editor) remove that reference. On the other hand, if it is needed obviously
all users will have to install it.

--
Jim
ups.com...