Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] pervezmzn@gmail.com is offline

Default email hyperlink - cell value in subject line

Hi Every One,

The above =CONCATENATE(Value1,Value2) is working fine. Thanks for it.

I have a query similar like this - I want to add name also in subject line.

now i have 3 value - column1-EMAIL, column2-NAME, column3-?subject=Your%20Welcoome

I want to display subjest line with name & Subject:: Hi Danial - Your Welcome

I was trying to add second column name value with the formula with subject but that was not working, i was trying - ?subject=(=b2)-Your%20Welcoome

Is there any way that can work according to requirement???

Please suggest

Thanks