Default Userforms in Excel 2003 created in Excel 2000

I have made a programme in Excel 2000 using VBA and a number of sheets.
Indata to the programme is at some instances entered from User forms.
The User forms are activated by clicking a Command Buttons. While
trying to activate the User forms in Excel 2003, an error message
occured: "Compile error in hidden module: Sheet 15".
Changing security level to low was not enough.

I became aware of that an ActiveCGM Control was missing. After
installing the file acgm.dll, the programme was running on computers in
my house, but problems still occured on other computers.

Are there any other settings I need to change/add in Excel 2003?
And is this acgm.dll specific for specific versions of Excel?

Beste regards
Thomas