Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Email on save

Hi Paul,

Am Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:35:00 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Paul Doucette:

I believe your option will work better Claus. But I could still use some help. This spreadsheet is used for listing new orders. The girl who enters the orders put a new order in the next available (empty) row on Sheet1. After she has done that, she hit's save so that she does not lose her work. It is at that point that I would like the workbook to alert other users. The other users (there are 3 or 4 of them) need to be alerted as soon as possible that a new order has been entered so that they can begin assembling product. They have been just opening the "neworders" workbook randomly to check to see if new data has been entered into the next available row. It would be more efficient if they received an email alert when she has put data into a new row, and saved.
HOWEVER she also sometimes deletes completed rows and saves. I do not want the other users alerted at those times.

in which range the new order will be entered? Does she enter the new
order from A on in each cell?

Regards
Claus B.
--