ksquirt ksquirt is offline
Junior Member

I think this is the section where I need to add something to separate Pkg 1 from Pkg 2 and Pkg x (template page) in the email compilation.

'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
'X Package issue text added to the email body
'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
strBody = strBody & _
"<font face=""Times New Roman"" size=""5"" color=""Black""<B<br" & strPackageSheetName & _
" Install: " & strPackageInstall & "</br</B</font<p</p" & _
"<font face=""Times New Roman"" size=""2"" color=""Blue""" & strPackage & "</font<p</p"

End If
strBRD = ""
strFSD = ""
strReq_Traceability = ""