Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Copy Pivot column from one Sheet to Another

Hi,

Am Mon, 11 Jul 2016 05:57:27 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

I have the following vba command which copies the Pivot Data to another sheet, however I need to be more specific. I need to copy individual columns, ideally by column name or by column number and I don't want the header only the data.

Worksheets("Core Pivot").PivotTables("corePivot").TableRange2.Copy Destination:=Worksheets("Present").Range("A2")

try:

Sub Test()
Dim pt As PivotTables

Set pt = ActiveSheet.PivotTables
With pt(1)
With .PivotFields("Sum of Forecast")
.DataRange.Copy Sheets("Present").Range("A2")
End With
End With
End Sub

where "Sum of Forecast" is a column header (field name)

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10