SimpleChris SimpleChris is offline
Junior Member

Default Twinning Cells

Hi,

I have this code for 'twinning cells' which I found on an old post in here from 2009....

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Address = Range("a1").Address Then Range("b1") = Target
If Target.Address = Range("b1").Address Then Range("a1") = Target
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

This code works fine, BUT, I want it to work over more than one work sheet, i.e. cell A1 on Worksheet1 is the twin of cell A1 on Worksheet2 but I can't figure out how to get it to work.

There are no comments on the original post about working across multiple sheets.

If anyone could point me in the right direction of how to do this that would be ace.

Many thanks,

Chris