Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] brancouribarra12@apu.edu is offline

Default I'm trying to use COUNTIFS to count how many times someone attendedtutoring, but in a data range such as 4-9 or 2-3

I am using Countif to see how many people that attended one time got A's and that worked as =COUNTIFS(C36:C65,"1",B36:B65,"a")

And when it came to attendance of 10+, that worked as =countifs(C36:C65,"9",B36:B65,"a")

My problem is two other data sets that require multiple countif ranges.
2-3 attendance and 4-9. I would think it would be something like 1 and <4 for the 2-3 and 3 and <10 for the 4-9, but I've tried so many things for it to count those.

In the C column, there is the amount of times each person attended and the column b is the grade they got. How can you use COUNTIFS for more ranges to count?