Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_7_] Peter T[_7_] is offline

Default Error in VB Editor Coding

"GS" wrote in message
On 02/07/2016 23:38, GS wrote:
The answer to Garry's question is that I want to close the windows to
tidy everything up - otherwise the Window you want is lost in a long
list when you switch to another window.

I maximize 1 window and access the others via the Project Explorer. The
VBE remembers this and opens maximized thereafter. Otherwise I don't
understand what you mean by "lost in a long list"!

Hi Garry

Thanks for post. I mean thelong list when you use the Windows menu item
in VBE itself, where the list of open windows shows all the code windows

Best wishes

Tim

Ah, yes! Thanks for clarifying! (I never use that menuitem as I find it
easier to select windows in ProjectExplorer)

It's not really to select windows but to close them. I run it from a button
on the VBE menu and it gets clicked often. Also before saving to avoid
windows opening when the file next loads.

Peter T