Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] robflott2@gmail.com is offline

Default Comments do not appear

My application consists of a UserForm menu and several report sheet-tabs. The problem is when the selected report opens, and the user hovers their mouse over a cell with the comment indicator...the comment does not appear. However when I toggle to another sheet-tab and then back to the original report sheet-tab the comments appear as they should.

Is there code I need to include so when a selected sheet-tab opens all the cells with comments display the comment as they should...so the user doesn't have to toggle on and off another sheet?

Thanks,

Rob