Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] renatajthomas@gmail.com is offline

Default delete all rows EXCEPT rows with highlighted cells

Hi all,

I have a massive spreadsheet - over 38,000 lines. Some lines have highlighted cells, some don't (the highlights are errors in the data that I have found). I need to take out all of the rows that do not have any highlighted cells in them (the "correct" rows) so I am left with only rows with data that has cells highlighted (the "incorrect" rows).

I am 'meh' at excel, you know, can do some simple conditional formatting, computations, pivot tables, etc, but am definitely not a coder... go easy on me :)

Thanks!!