alicedb alicedb is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation VBA code to split text data from a cell into multiple cells/rows

Hello All,

I need your help with a VBA code which should split the wrapped text from a cell, into multiple cells / rows. It can be based on a carriage return "#" or only as it is now, extracted directly SP Online.
When finding an empty cell /carriage return, I will need to leave that cell empty.
The current text is exported from SP Online list, as wrapped text - due to some merged fields from some repeating table from InfoPath.
The field from the repeating table can only be promoted in SP Online as "merged" . Therefore it is a must to split the data into multiple cells in Excel, to be able to filter correctly the data. I tried different macros with no luck. I also was able to add "#" as carriage return after each statement from that cell. The splitting itself it does not work.

Attached is the spreadsheet example with the expectation.

Thanks a lot in advance for your support.