Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default Key press alternative for Ctrl+Break

hi,

have-you try:
Ctrl-Fn-Delete

also there are more he https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_key

isabelle

Le 2016-06-08 Ã* 10:54, BlueDice a écrit :
Greetings everyone For keyboards without the Break key I know that there are
a number of alternatives depending upon which pc you look at. I am
contemplating buying a Dell XPS ultrabook (no Break key available). I do not
want to shell out my hard earned before I can confirm that the usual
Ctrl+Break to interrupt running code is available via some other key presses.
If anyone out ther owns an XPS then can you please let me know if you have a
solution -- Many Thanks