Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BlueDice BlueDice is offline

Default Key press alternative for Ctrl+Break

Greetings everyone
For keyboards without the Break key I know that there are a number of alternatives depending upon which pc you look at. I am contemplating buying a Dell XPS ultrabook (no Break key available). I do not want to shell out my hard earned before I can confirm that the usual Ctrl+Break to interrupt running code is available via some other key presses. If anyone out ther owns an XPS then can you please let me know if you have a solution
--
Many Thanks