shiva_reshs shiva_reshs is offline
Junior Member

Default Formula to get the dynnamic date of the month

Hello,

I have several reports that I need to send to several people on certain days of the month. So to avoid the last minute preparation, I prepare the report on previous working date. Below code helps me to get those date in the attachment for each report.

=WORKDAY(DATE($C$2,E$2,2), -1,$B$27:$B$48)

I am facing a challenge when date falls on Weekends or Holiday. In such cases, I need to prepare the report 2 days prior so I can send the report one day prior of Weekend or Holiday.

I am not able to combine my both criteria in single cell. Did Vlook up as well, but all fails.

Attached sheet for your reference. Someone please assist me here.

Thanks,
Shiva
Attached Files
File Type: zip template.zip (10.8 KB, 71 views)