Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hbj hbj is offline

Default Sub or Function not defined - Call to a sub in and XLAM addin

Have to admit: I don't quite understand XLA:s and their use.

I have made an XLAM file with common UDFs: and Subs. In the developer mode, this XLAM is loaded in the project window (as a project). I have loaded the XLAM in "Excel-Options-Addins".
In Worksheet I can call a function in that XLAM, but when I run a macro, which calls a public Sub in XLAM, I get this error. Of course I should add it into the references, but it is not visible in the available list. I can browse to the directory, where it locates, but it is then called simply "VBAProject" and conflicts with the already loaded XLAM. What's the clue?

Håkan