Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Deleting rows VERY slow!

Hi Frank,

Am Sat, 16 Apr 2016 09:06:32 -0400 schrieb Phrank:

What else might I need to look for to hopefully fix this? It wasn't
always like this. What might have changed to cause this, and how
might I fix it? I thought about just copying all the worksheets (and
VBA modules) into a new workbook, but I'm worried about link issues
then. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Name Manager = Select your name and put the cursor in the formula bar
of "Refers to". Your named range get a running border. Is your range
correct?
Insert in your Worksheet_Change code:
If target.count 1 then exit sub.

If that doesn't help, please upload your workbook and post the link
here.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional