Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Convert minutes into hours and minutes

andyclaw wrote:

On Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 5:09:00 AM UTC-4, lsbsed wrote:
What if I want to display the converted hours and minutes as 25 h 20
min and not as 25:20? When I tried to format the cell as Custom [h] h
mm min Excel though the first m of "min" meant minutes and displayed 25
h 20 20in. How to go around this and display neatly time with text
abbreviations 25 h 20 min?

[h]\h mm\m
example: 1h 36m

That question was asked ***EIGHT YEARS AGO!***

Don't you Google groupies know how to look at dates? You don't get bonus
points for answering old questions.

--
That takes a special type of stupid.