Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
B Roberson B Roberson is offline

Default Working from data converted from a pdf file

The other thing I forgot to mention about the drop file.... I went back and found that I had already stripped out the top row which had the meter and well name parsed together with some other header data. I copied the first record values out, being the meter number and the well name, and then deleted that header file. That probably doesn't matter in the scheme of things here though. I just thought I would mention it.