Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Can't find project or library

Gary, ADO Library 6.1 is the current version of MS ActiveX Data
Object for Win7. Your 2.5 is a very old version.

Thanks, Peter. I have never installed any ado libs on this machine
deliberately, so I assume some software did this. Also, I have no
listings for any other versions and so if they should be there then
perhaps I have a similar situation to the 'missing' components
mentioned in the VB6 forum. I say this because all the newer versions
are in the folder with 2.5 but they won't register because their 'entry
point server' is missing. Looks like I need to find replacements...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc