Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Macros not enabled

Hi Howard,

Am Sat, 2 Apr 2016 12:45:06 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

All this works fine, however, the macros are not enabled in any of the workbooks opened from the list. I can run a snippet macro to EnableEvents on the workbook and then the macros run okay.

If I open the same workbook from the Documents folder, the macros are enabled.

Don't know what to do make the macros enabled from the sheet selection/opening.

save the files in a trusted location or try:
Options = Trust Center = Trust Center settings = Trusted Locations
and add the path.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional