Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Logical based Horizontal Lookup

Hi David,

Am Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:08:03 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

The key bit that I'd like to change is the MATCH section of the formula which essentially says when you find any character in this array begin the start of the shift. This is done via "*" in MATCH.

What I'd like to do is have MATCH not use "*" but only look for the following characters X, S, R, H, G, C, A, M, T, B.

try it with an UDF.
Please look he
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2cxlsm
for "schedule template" and download the file because macros are
disabled in OneDrive.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional