Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default VBA project does not close when workbook is closed

I know this is an old thread, but I have had the same issue crop up
whether I open and close files manually or programmatically.

I did not have Google Desktop installed, but after tons of searches
and much deep thinking :-), found another culprit that might assist
others with this issue. Namely:add-ins. I had the Adobe PDF Maker
add-in enabled. Adobe has gotten quite invasive recently with new
versions coming out seemingly daily. It even rebooted my box
overnight once, so I don't see it installing an add-in by itself as
out of the realm of possibility.

Anyway, I disabled that add-in and the isse went away.

Just an FYI.

Adobe PDFMaker is a COMAddin and should have no effect on any open
files, normally. I don't use it because I have Acrobat and so use its
printer for creating PDFs. However, enabling the COMAddin doesn't raise
the issue cited here. (Using xl2010)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!