Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Insert from paint and resize

Hi Steve,

Am Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:35:53 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

thanks for this fast response. The Paint object doesn't seem to be picking up the SigPic name . . . once it's inserted, if I select it, it's named "Object1" (and of course the number increments for each new Paint object I insert).

Perhaps the line of code that inserts the Paint object needs modifying, but I can't see where or how, it looks pretty good to me !!??

the OP should save a signature and insert it from this path. So he save
signing for each workbook.

Save a signature, modify the path in the code and test it:

Dim SigPic As Picture

Set SigPic = ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("C:\Users\claus\OneDri ve\Bilder\Screenshots\Signature.jpg")

With Range("B39")
SigPic.Top = .Top
SigPic.Height = .Height
SigPic.Left = .Left
SigPic.Width = .Width
End With

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional