Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pawan Yadav Pawan Yadav is offline

Default How to get Next Drill Down Value from Pivot Table via VBA code

Hi All,

I am working on a project where I have 6 level drilldown.
For Example :

Level1 Level2 Level3 Level4 Level5 Level6
A AA BB CC DD EE
A AB BC CD DE EF
A AB BD CE DF EG

Now I created a pivot, based on this data.So When I click on expend button on Level1 (A) then it will show me next level which is Level2 (AA,AB) in Pivot.Likewise if I click on AB expend button it will show me BC and BD.

So what I need is I want to get this drill down value(s) through VBA from this pivot, so that I can use it to create my chart.

I have create Pivotupdate Event but don't know the code which provide me next level drill down values.

Please help me!!!

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Pawan