Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Scott Chris Scott is offline

Default Issues with Slow Print to PDF Program...

So I ended up getting it to work better. What I was initially doing was copying the information I wanted to print to another document and then using the Export to PDF function to print this document to PDF. I was doing this initially just so I didn't waste paper as I had 2000 lines called out in the document. Now what I am doing is just hiding everything past the last row and then printing and then unhiding. Its much quicker.