pretzel

Default custom number- minutes:seconds.hundredths how to hide a leading z

Hi,
I'm running up a simple sheet to enter/display times for a sporting event.

As such, I have set a custom format of m:ss.00 and can enter a time of 1
(minute) 10 (seconds) 24 (hundredths) to show as 1:10.24 (this parts OK).

But if the time is less than a minute, say 55.24 (seconds) I get 0:55.24
which although functional, looks messy. It also requires the person to enter
the leading "0:".

Is there a way to a)stop the leading "0:" from showing, and b)not require
entering the "0:" for times less than a minute?
---
pbw