Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default range does not return limits correctly every time

By the way, I am unfamiliar with using the ampersand ('&') for
variable typing. Is this a shortcut for integer?

It's symbolic for 'Long Integer' as row/col indexes are Long type. I
rarely use 'Short Integer' since most of my loops iterate large amounts
of data.

I use the symbols to save typing (I have Lou Gehrig's) and so they were
recommended to me by a veteran VB developer. They are...

VB6 Type Declaration Character Identifiers

% Integer

& Long

! Single-Precision Floating Point

# Double-Precision Floating Point